Job role: Female Domiciliary Carer for Children.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: From £10.90 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Night shift.
- Day shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Free parking.
- Expense claims paid for travel between visits.
- Paid Travel Time between visits.
- Ongoing Intensive High-Quality Training.
- Being part of a unique charity care team.
- Hospital Saturday Cash Plan to help with Optical and Dentistry costs amongst other health care needs for you and your family.
- 8% Pension Scheme.
- Supervision and Observation.
- Attend induction training
- Attend family homes across the region to offer a minimum of 2 hours of support each visit.
- Carers will be there to play, support, and care for children aged 0-19 who have complex health issues which include a feeding issue or a cardiac condition. This will include changing nappies or carrying out toileting / personal care routines, possible medication administration, and tube feed – don’t worry full training is given.
- Use of personal mobile devices during the shift for work-related apps.
- Hold a driving license,
- Have a car.
- have business use on your policy by your start date. Evidence of this, along with MOT and Tax details will also be required, due to the nature of the job.
- Able to provide an Enhanced DBS and confirm it is on the update system before commencing employment with us. We can provide this if you do not have a DBS.