Job role: Registered Nurse – Maternity.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £28,407 – £34,581 per year
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Day shift
About the Job.
We welcome applications from those who currently hold a UK NMC registration. If you currently hold an overseas nursing qualification and require sponsorship we are not currently direct hiring Internationally Qualified Nurses.
Come join our highly motivated but friendly Midwifery team, where commitment to providing high-quality, holistic care is our passion.
This is an exciting yet challenging time, as we embrace a period of improvement and development.
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our teams at Brighton.,
We are therefore inviting self-motivated, dynamic, professional nurses with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our proactive, professional maternity team. If you are a nurse who would like to be a part of our future and can meet this challenge, we welcome your interest in a post with us – please apply today!
The successful applicants will receive a comprehensive orientation program and are assured that they will receive appropriate support.
- To provide effective, safe, evidence-based patient care by ‘The Code’ to women and pregnant people in the antenatal clinics and core midwifery care setting.
- The post holder will be responsible for the delivery of a consistently high standard of care to meet patient needs and Unit objectives.
- The post holder must demonstrate clinical expertise in the assessment, planning, delivery, and evaluation of care using a holistic approach.
- The post holder must possess fundamental management and facilitation skills to co-ordinate and supervise the activity of Unit staff, promote multi-disciplinary working, and foster a supportive, learning environment.
- In the absence of the Sister/Charge Nurse, the post-holder will assume responsibility for the effective operation of the Unit.
- As a Registered Nurse, the post holder is expected to consistently act following the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.