Job role: DELIVERY DRIVER.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: £13.59 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Flexible working policies.
- Free uniform.
- We Care – providing 24/7 access to online GP, mental health support, and virtual wellbeing.
- HSF – Health Cash Plans.
- Corporate perks and discounts (Perks @ Work and Home).
- Payroll Giving.
- Health Checks.
- Training and Development Opportunities (inc Apprenticeships in England).
About the Job.
G4S (now part of Allied Universal) is the largest secure solutions company in the world and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in secure logistics and payment services including cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash center outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval, and merchant services.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management, and control of risk to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets, and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and being integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
Allied Universal, a leading security and facility services company, provides proactive security services and cutting-edge smart technology to deliver tailored, integrated security solutions that allow clients to focus on their core business. Our acquisition of G4S in 2021 expands our footprint and infrastructure on a global and local level. Through our vast network of more than 800,000 employees, we leverage global best practices in communities all over the world.
- To join G4S Cash Solutions you’ll need to be more than just a Driver. You’ll also need to be dependable, punctual, good with customers, colleagues, and the public, and have a flexible approach to working hours (including weekends and bank holidays), being happy to adapt plans to meet changing circumstances.
- Join G4S as a Driver in Bloxwich and you will become part of a well-trained, tight-knit team providing an essential, cash transportation service to the local community. All you need to have is a valid UK driving license and the qualities outlined above. We’ll provide the training and support to prepare you for a great, long-term driving career with an industry-leading company. You will also earn a great salary and excellent benefits.
- G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM, and cash center secure storage. As a G4S Delivery Driver in our cash transportation team, you will be at the very heart of our operation. Your primary responsibility will be to deliver and collect cash and other valuable items to and from customer premises and you will need to be confident working to stringent procedures designed to ensure that our service remains superior and that our customer requirements are met with optimum efficiency.
- Previous experience in a driving role would be extremely beneficial but is not essential, as would experience using IT and computer systems.
- You must be continuously focused on providing a top-notch service to our customers by being efficient, flexible, and at all times security conscious.
- You’ll need to be physically fit, as the role involves lifting and transporting heavy items. You will be subject to a medical review, which may include a medical assessment with an occupational health practitioner.