Job role: Health Care Aide – Part-Time (Canada)
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Shift & Schedule: Weekends as needed.
- Best in-class training and development programs.
- Celebration and Recognition programs.
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities and flexible scheduling options.
- Comprehensive health and dental benefit plans.
- Company-paid mobile device.
- Mileage compensation.
- Opportunities for education allowance for employees and family.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Employee perks and exclusive offers.
- Travel from patient to patient completing several home visits per day.
- Prepare meals and assist with meal-time.
- Basic housekeeping duties.
- Provide companionship and support for the well-being of patients.
- Assist with personal hygiene care including showering and bathing.
- Support for basic activities of daily living.
- Graduate from an HCA program recognized and approved by the Government of Alberta.
- Willingness to visit patient’s residences within a designated area.
- Previous experience performing personal hygiene care is an asset but not necessary.
- Experience working with seniors and/or children is an asset.
- Compassion and listening skills.
- Passion for making a difference in your community.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work every other weekend.
- Ability to pass or satisfy a Criminal Background screening upon hire.