Job role: Registered Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.26 – $49.85 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Night shift.
- Shift work.
- 5 weeks annual leave as standard.
- Annual leave loading.
- Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated leases.
- Private health insurance discounts.
- Uniform and laundry allowance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Coordination of client care needs, including assessment, case management, and developing individualized Care Plan.
- Assisting the clinical management team with AN-ACC documentation and comprehensive assessments.
- Providing support and supervision of Care Assistants.
- Liaising with clients and their significant others, and members of a multidisciplinary team to achieve positive client outcomes.
- A caring and supportive nature.
- The willingness to go the extra mile.
- A positive attitude towards health and wellbeing.
- An interest in contemporary aged care practice.
- Be vaccinated (and maintain up-to-date vaccinations) against Influenza and Covid-19.
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check.
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Current CPR Certificate.
- The flexibility to work a varied roster including night and weekend shifts.
- Willingness to learn and develop AN-ACC knowledge.
- Sound clinical knowledge.
- Good computer & mobile device skills.