Job role: Registered Nurses.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $35.96 – $44.39 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Shift work.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Access to salary packaging.
- Good work-life balance.
- Access to discounts, such as health insurance, holiday and travel, gym membership, IT, and home appliances.
- Membership to our dedicated Employee Assistance Program.
About the Job.
Lutheran Services is a not-for-profit organization that has been serving the people and communities of Queensland since 1935. We provide quality, contemporary support services for older people, young people and their families, people living with a disability or mental illness, and families experiencing domestic violence and hardship.
Today, we serve many metropolitan, regional, and rural communities from more than 20 sites throughout Queensland-from Tallebudgera to Rockhampton.
As a member of the Lutheran Services team, you will enjoy a great work-life balance, generous benefits, flexible arrangements, and ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Located in Biloela, our Residential Aged Care facility “Wahroonga” is well connected to the local community and our residents and staff enjoy a fantastic place to work with beautiful surroundings and a positive culture.
- Providing comprehensive evidence-based nursing care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team.
- Performing comprehensive nursing assessments developing and implementing plans of care in collaboration with a multidisciplinary health care team and evaluating the progress of patient care outcomes.
- Exercising sound clinical judgment, critical thinking, and ethical decision-making processes in the delivery and evaluation of care.
- Ensuring clients and other staff are treated fairly and with mutual respect and understanding, regardless of cultural, religious, ethnic, and linguistic backgrounds.
- Maintaining professional skills and knowledge of self and others through participation in continuing education and performance appraisal and development.
- Provide guidance and direction to a team of carers and maintain best practices at all times.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills;
- Well-developed skills in group facilitation as well as working one-on-one;
- Unrestricted Division 1 AHPRA registration.
- A minimum of 12 months of postgraduate experience is desired but not essential.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Unlimited working rights for Australia.