Job role: Night Youth Support Worker – Daventry
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £23,238 – £25,143 per year.
Shift & Schedule:
- Night shift.
- Day shift.
- To be a part of a supportive team that provides a safe and loving home for children and young people.
- Attendance bonus scheme offers earning potential of an additional £1400 per annum.
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays with increases with length of service (up to 33 days after 5 years’ service) and ability to purchase additional annual leave.
- Learning & Development – Funded 3-week initial training course and an opportunity to achieve QCF Level 3 Residential Childcare qualification.
- Awards & Recognition – From Long Service Awards to Non-Absence Awards, we recognize the hard work and effort our people put in and ensure we reward where we can.
- Medicash – claim back an annual cost of everyday healthcare, such as dental, optical treatment, and specialist treatment for yourself and your family members.
- Wellbeing Support – Employee Assistant Program (EAP) 24/7 access to support via phone, SMS, WhatsApp and live chat. 8 free counseling sessions/short-term solutions provided. There is also an internal health and wellbeing team who are on hand and available to provide professional help and support during difficult times.
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme where employees can earn a £500.00 bonus every time for refer the right candidate to us.
- Shopping, Cinema, and Holiday discounts – you can also sign up for the Blue Light discount card for £4.99 for 2 years to access additional online and retail savings.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – A cost-effective solution to getting new cycling equipment.
- Subsidised days out and activities with our young people.
- Meals included during shifts.
About the Job.
Homes2Inspire provides homes and services that are nurturing, warm and welcoming. Our caring staff teams are committed to providing safe, well-planned care to children and young people who have often faced real challenges in their early years.
Working in partnership with the local authority, the home will provide child-centered care to young people who need specific support and safeguarding. A working day in a Residential Childcare setting can be unpredictable with varying duties. The role of Residential Youth Support Worker for young people with complex needs can be challenging and will require staff members to work as a team and be confident in responding to and safeguarding the young people in our care.
- An enthusiasm to work for a top ten residential children’s homes provider, Homes2Inspire, which is part of one of the UK’s largest charities, Shaw Trust.
- A willingness to work towards or current qualification in QCF level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent.
- A full UK Driving Licence (preferred).