Job role: Registered Midwife.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $72,571 – $95,497 per year.
Shift & Schedule:
- Night shift.
- Rotating roster.
- Shift work.
- Salary packaging up to $18,550 on a range of benefits such as a mortgage, rent, meal entertainment, holiday accommodation, or other everyday living expenses as well as options to salary package benefits above the FBT cap on items such as:
- Novated leasing.
- work-related expenses.
- Additional superannuation.
- A welcoming and supportive culture.
- Dynamic multidisciplinary team.
- Opportunities for post-graduate support for your chosen career path and interests.
- Additional professional development and qualification allowances.
- Unique and competitive overseas relocation support is offered including assistance with Australian work visas with progression to permanent residency (where applicable).
- A personalized meet and greet and support with housing, school tours, temporary accommodation, taxation, banking, and settling in.
- Financial relocation assistance for eligible items.
About the Job.
St John of God Health Care is one of the largest Catholic providers of health care services in Australia. We operate 24 facilities comprising more than 3,400 hospital beds in Australia, as well as home nursing, disability services, and social outreach programs
With over 120 years of experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing, and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
St John of God Subiaco Hospital is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Registered Midwives to join our dedicated and multi-skilled Midwifery team.
In this role, you will be expected to work across all areas of our obstetrics department, caring for antenatal, labor/birth, and postnatal patients. This role will provide you with the opportunity to utilize your clinical skills and experience to provide dedicated patient care and support in a dynamic and supportive environment.
This position will be offered on a permanent full-time and part-time basis, working across a variety of shifts on a rotating roster including night shifts.
Current or recent clinical experience in midwifery, including birth suite, nursery, and antenatal/postnatal is essential for further consideration.
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Current registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA) as a Registered Midwife.
- Knowledge of acts, codes, and standards relevant to current practice.
- A commitment to personal ongoing education and professional development.
- Clear concise written and verbal communication.
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to identify and solve problems, or seek help from appropriate resources.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously within the multi-disciplinary health care team.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask to achieve desired results.
- Knowledge and experience in the application of continuous quality improvement principles.
- An understanding of and ability to apply occupational health and safety principles to ensure own safety and that of others in the workplace.