Job role: Care Assistant.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £11 – £12 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Night shift.
- Day shift.
- Wagestream – a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay.
- Award Winning Care Provider (Residential Care Provider of the Year – Health Investor Awards 2022 & more).
- Long service awards.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Concerts for Carers (apply for free tickets to concerts at various venues).
- Competitive refer-a-friend bonus.
- GEM Awards – we recognize colleagues who go the extra mile.
- Career development, training, and access to our approved apprenticeship scheme.
- Hundreds of online and in-store discounts.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
- Annual purchase holiday scheme.
- Wellbeing support.
- Pension contribution.
- Free uniform.
- Access to PPE.
- Weekly Covid testing.
About the Job.
If you’re passionate, caring, and looking for a rewarding job with excellent training and great opportunities, join Care UK and make a real difference.
Are you interested in gaining access to your wages as you work? Care UK has a money management app that gives you instant access to your pay and is one of the many reasons to join the Care UK family.
Care Assistants at Care UK come from all walks of life, including healthcare, support work, domiciliary, hospitality, retail, education, and many others. We are looking for caring people to join the Care UK team who share the same values as us: care, passion, and teamwork. You will have a strong desire to help people and put the residents at the heart of everything you do.
- Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible.
- Respecting residents’ rights of choice, privacy, and dignity.
- Support residents with personal care and mealtimes.
- Working as part of a team to identify residents’ unique goals and implement personalized care plans.
- Working flexibly to help residents explore new interests, engage in physical activities, and make sure they enjoy themselves in a stimulating and homely environment.