Job role: Clinic Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £27,000 – £32,000 per year
Shift & Schedule:
- 12-hour shift.
- Full Time – 37.5 hours per week.
- Monday to Saturday, Shift hours from 7 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., and please note that no nights or Sundays are working.
- The starting salary for non-renal experienced nurses is £27,055.
- Sign-on bonus up to £3,000.
- Unsocial allowance payments and paid breaks.
- Overtime paid at time and a half after completing full-time hours (150 hours every 4 weeks).
- Thorough induction/ training for anything up to 26 weeks depending on you.
- A focus on internal development and career progression with opportunities to undertake relevant study.
- 35 Days Holiday (inclusive of 8 days bank holiday) increasing with service.
- Christmas and New Year’s Day off.
- Free Uniform.
- Clearance Checks completed.
- Tea & Coffee, + Christmas Meal.
- Annual Flu Vaccine
- Life Assurance, Peppy, Stakeholder Company Pension.
- Visa Sponsorship is provided for those already living and working in the UK.
- Referral scheme paying up to £1,000.
- Initiation and termination of dialysis treatment.
- Preparation and monitoring of dialysis machines and systems.
- Physical assessment of patient’s pre and post-dialysis.
- Performing analysis of patient assessments, and laboratory data.
- Provide ongoing patient education Comprehensive professional training program provided.
- NMC Registered Nurse.
- At least one year’s experience in general nursing (Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential).
- Awareness and Understanding of the NMC code of professional conduct.
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.