Job role: Housekeeper – Nursing home.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £10.70 per hour.
- Permanent Contract.
- Full-time hours.
- Paid DBS (Terms Apply).
- Funded Mandatory Training.
- Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role.
- Access to Blue Light Card.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to Mental Health First Aider.
- Excellent Opportunity for career growth and development.
- Optional Birthday Off.
- £250 refer a friend scheme.
- Pension Scheme (contribution 3% by employer and 5% by employee).
About the Job.
We are looking for a positive, passionate, and enthusiastic Housekeeper (Care Home) to join our team.
We have proudly prepared an exciting, exclusive employment package with exceptional conditions and different types of options for all our staff.
- To clean assigned areas of the Home using the correct equipment and materials.
- To empty ashtrays, and bins and to arrange furniture and equipment in an orderly manner.
- To replenish supplies of disposable items, e.g. toilet rolls, soap, paper towels, etc., and to be aware of and exercise efficient cost control.
- To obtain materials and supplies from the Homes store room.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment is handled correctly and kept in a clean condition and any faults or hazards are reported promptly.
- To abide by the Company’s Quality Procedures, Policies, and Work Practices and to report non-conformances correctly.
- To comply with regulations concerning Health & Safety at Work, COSHH, Environmental Health, Fire Precautions, etc., and abide by the company’s Health & Safety policy.