Job role: Clinical Nurse Manager.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £42,500 per year.
Shift & Schedule: Monday to Friday.
- Excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities, and career prospects.
- Retail and lifestyle reward discounts.
- Free DBS check.
- Electric car salary sacrifice scheme.
- Paid NMC membership.
- Paid access to the RCNi Learning platform.
- 24/7 counseling and support.
- Blue Light Card eligibility.
About the Job.
In this role, you’ll work closely with the Home Manager to ensure that the home runs effectively and efficiently and manage a team of nursing and care colleagues to drive quality and maintain high standards of care.
We’ll support you to develop your clinical skills and offer lots of career development, so you can enjoy a long and rewarding nursing career with us.
Thames House is part of Exemplar Health Care, one of the country’s leading nursing care providers.
We support adults living with dementia, complex mental health needs, and neuro-disabilities including brain injuries, Huntington’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease. Our team is trained to support people at their end of life and we have close links with Springhill Hospice.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, we offer great benefits and perks, and plenty of opportunities to learn, develop, and progress.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager with Exemplar Health Care, you’ll play a key role in the daily running of our home.
- Leading a team of care and nursing colleagues to ensure that people’s medical, physical, emotional, and safeguarding needs are met.
- Providing strong leadership to maintain high standards and drive continuous improvement.
- Overseeing and managing all clinical elements and risks.
- Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, regulatory requirements, and CQC standards.
- Supervising your Nursing Team to ensure that care plans and risk assessments are completed and reviewed promptly and reflect interventions appropriately.