Job role: LGV Class 2 Driver (UK).
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £34,757 per year.
Shift & Schedule:
- Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary of £34,756.80 plus time and a half paid overtime.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Employee Wellness initiatives – WeCare- includes 24/7 online GP and mental health support service.
- Tailored development and ongoing training and support.
- Free car parking.
- Free uniform.
- Free, ongoing training and development program.
- Opportunity to join a forward-thinking company.
About the Job.
Yusen Logistics is the world’s preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers, and communities – through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing, and distribution services.
We are dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with us is committed, connected, and creative in making us the world’s preferred choice.
Our business is expanding, and we are now seeking a Class 2 Driver to join us on a permanent, full-time basis, working Monday to Friday based on a 40-hour contract. Start times are between 05:00 and 07:00.
- A full, valid driving LGV Class 2 license.
- At least 12 months of commercial LGV Class 2 driving experience.
- A maximum of six points on your license (excluding BA, CD, DD, DR, or DG codes).
- A valid DCPC qualification.
- A valid Digital Tachograph card.
- To be prepared to use manual handling techniques to deliver products to our Customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To be customer-focused with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- To be able to work within a team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A flexible approach to your work and the ability to start at different times if necessary.