Job role: Casual Bus Driver.
Job Type: Casual.
Salary: $31.53 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Day shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- On call.
- Carries out all aspects of bus driving work.
- Provides a suitable safe environment for students on the bus.
- Practices good driving habits and defensive driving.
- Maintains a satisfactory relationship with school administration, parents, staff, and students.
- Ensures their vehicle is maintained in a safe condition.
- Works from oral and/or written instruction and to established procedures.
- Responsible for cleaning and minor maintenance of buses.
- Assists skilled mechanics and completes general-related duties.
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent experience in bus or commercial driving.
- Possess a current valid BC Drivers’ License, Class 2, with airbrake endorsement.
- Be physically capable of performing ALL facets of bus driving.
- Have a clear understanding of bus driving functions, procedures, and equipment.
- Must have the ability to read and write English.
- Grade 12 graduation preferred.