Job role: City Shunt – Delivery Driver.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $20.80–$23.99 per hour.
About the Job.
To ensure that the product is handled and kept in compliance with all internal policies, GMP, and local and Federal Food Regulations (CFIA / HACCP). Help load the truck. Deliver product to the customer as ordered and meet appointment times.
- Check and count each customer’s order on a pallet as it is being loaded onto the truck.
- Make sure that each order for each customer is correct when delivering.
- Keep management informed of delays or waiting while on your run.
- Make sure that you follow ALL procedures that are in place.
- Report all tickets, fines, and accidents to management ASAP.
- Must know about all products produced.
- Must have a class 1 driver’s license (air endorsement).
- Good mathematical and writing skills.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- In-house training will be provided.
- The power jack operator certificate is an asset.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend English.
- Manual dexterity.
- Highly flexible to perform multiple tasks.
- Deal with constant traffic conditions and drive as a professional driver.
- Obey all laws of the road.
- Pleasantly deal with the customer.