Job role: Dialysis Aide.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Salary: $20.09 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekends as needed.
- Evening shift.
- Day shift.
About the Job.
Grow your career in the Winnipeg Health Region! Our team provides a spectrum of healthcare services through an integrated network of sites, services, and organizations. We’re united by a shared commitment to excellent and equitable health care.
Provide patient transport for dialysis patients both out-patient and in-patients, and transport mail, specimens, and reports within Seven Oaks General Hospital. Lifting and transferring of patients as required. Obtaining and setting up equipment and supplies for the unit. Assist with ride arrangements/confirmation for patients. Assists with assigned patient care, cleaning and other duties R/T maintaining a safe clean environment.
- Grade X., Manitoba standards required.
- Health Care Aide Certificate from a recognized educational institution is required.
- Mental and physical health to meet the demands of the position.
- Good organizational skills, flexibility, and independence in completing work assignments.
- Excellent knowledge of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Good communication skills. (essential).
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- Must have and maintain current BCLS Certification.