Job role: Restorative Care Aide – Permanent Full Time.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
- Experience in Long Term Care industry is considered an asset.
- Experience in program planning, documentation, and evaluation is considered an asset.
About the Job.
If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Restorative Care Aide is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
- Participate in assessing, monitoring, planning, implementing, and evaluating a wide range of services related to Restorative Care Programs including but not limited to Dining Program, Walking Program, Wheelchair Mobility Program, ADLs, ROM, Strengthening, Fine Motor, 1:1, small group fitness, based on resident needs.
- Completes documentation related to Restorative Care, including but not limited to assessment, daily flow sheets, and progress notes, input into care plans, evaluations and discharge.
- Assists with assessments of residents; establishing resident goals and interventions based on assessments and needs.
- Work collaboratively as part of an interdisciplinary team, ensuring interventions to promote resident independence is implemented.
- Assist in processes related to Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and therapy supply and service providers including but not limited to seating, assistive devices and mobility aids
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Kinesiology and experience in Restorative Care.
- Completion of a Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy Assistant Program.
- Certificate in Restorative Care from a recognized educational institution.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check.