Job role: Enrolled/Registered Nurse – Casual Pool – Subiaco.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $67,798 – $95,498 per year.
- Salary packaging up to $18,550 on a range of benefits such as a mortgage, rent, meal entertainment, holiday accommodation, or other everyday living expenses as well as options to salary package benefits above the FBT cap on items such as:
- Novated leasing.
- Work-related expenses.
- Self-education and.
- Additional superannuation.
- Flexible Working Hours and a genuine commitment to work-life balance.
- A welcoming and supportive culture.
- Discounts on hospital services & private health insurance.
- Dynamic Collaborative Leadership team.
- Parking is available on-site.
About the Job.
St John of God Health Care is one of the largest private providers of health care services in Australia, employing more than 16, 000 employees (caregivers). We operate 27 hospitals and services comprising more than 3,500 hospital beds, including home nursing, disability services, and social outreach programs.
With over 127 years of experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing, and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
St John of God Subiaco Hospital is the oldest and biggest hospital in our group, having been established in 1898. With 600 beds, it is one of Australia’s most respected providers of health care services and an internationally renowned leader in clinical trials and research. SJG Subiaco Hospital is also a leader in innovation and adoption of new technologies, including the implementation of robotic surgical devices and virtual reality imaging technology. Our hospital is located in the heart of Subiaco close to stylish cafes, and boutiques and with easy access to the train station.
We are seeking applications from experienced Enrolled and Registered Nurses to join an enthusiastic and dedicated team of Nurses and Midwives.
With a strong focus on professional development, we believe in providing opportunities to grow and develop our caregivers who are looking to advance their career pathways and reach their full potential. If you are passionate about delivering a high standard of patient-centred care and want to advance your career, we would love to hear from you.
- Ability to work within and contribute to the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA) as an Enrolled or Registered Nurse.
- One year of recent postgraduate experience in a hospital environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge and skills relevant to the Unit/Department specialty.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to organize workloads, prioritize, delegate, and meet timelines.
- Knowledge of and experience in risk management and quality improvement.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Basic computer literacy.