Job role: Registered Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $40.64 – $52.19 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Shift work.
- Paid orientation program.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Employee discounts from several trusted businesses.
- Ongoing training and opportunities for development and career growth.
About the Job.
As the largest privately owned Aged Care provider in Western Australia (established in 1983), we understand how challenging your role can be. We value the work you do, and the dedication involved in caring for the elderly. Our mission statement acknowledges, that our driving force is a quality workforce. Aegis Aged Care can offer you job stability, diversity, and career growth across our 28 Facilities. Furthermore, Aegis can also offer exciting career opportunities at our Aegis Health Development.
Aegis Shawford is nestled in a quiet residential area of Innaloo and caters to up to 102 residents in a homely, modern, and welcoming environment. We are seeking Registered Nurses who are passionate about providing exceptional care to our residents.
- Undertaking clinical, social, and self-care assessments.
- Anticipate residents’ changing health needs and initiate further assessments or referrals.
- Support residents and their families by addressing their queries, comments, suggestions, or concerns.
- Ensuring all care documentation are completed with the appropriate strategies implemented.
- Identifying and managing clinical risk in the aged care setting.
- Supporting, coaching, monitoring, and mentoring the unregulated care workers.
- Providing support to the Clinical Nurse Manager and clinical expertise to the care team.
- A current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Clinical experience and ability to manage risk in aged care.
- A sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and quality management systems.
- Full Australian working rights and be able to pass a national police clearance.