Job role: Personal Support Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $19–$24 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- 8-hour shift.
- Weekends as needed.
- Morning shift.
- No weekends.
- Night shift.
- Evening shift.
- Day shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Opportunity for Extended Health Benefits (single and family) and Dental.
- Competitive wages.
- Flexibility in your schedule.
- Consistency with clients and Care Teams.
- Opportunity to bring meaningful support to your clients’ lives.
- Case conferences and Mentorship.
- Career path opportunities with specialty training/specialized Care Teams.
- An employer committed to our Professional Caregivers.
- Provide companionship and social stimulation
- Initiate and promote physical activity at any level
- Plans, prepares, and serves meals, as needed
- Prompt client to do his/her care and assist with personal care if experienced
- Performs housekeeping duties such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming, dusting, washing dishes, and laundry
- Accompanies clients on outings such as doctor appointments or activities for mental and physical stimulation.
- Enjoy caring for seniors.
- Has a good sense of humor.
- Complete a Criminal Background Check including Vulnerable Sector (We will require a copy of your Criminal Record Check).
- Current certification in Standard First Aid and CPR(preferred).