Job role: Registered Midwife.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $67,246 – $94,435 per year.
Shift & Schedule:
- Night shift.
- Shift work.
- Salary: $67,246 – $94,435 + 10.5% superannuation.
- Generous salary packaging options.
- Up to $15900 on a range of benefits such as a mortgage, your rent, or other everyday living expenses.
- Up to $2650 on meal entertainment, holiday accommodation, and venue hire.
- Access to novated leasing to use pre-tax dollars for a car and expenses.
- A welcoming & supportive culture.
- Flexible work options.
- Option to purchase up to two weeks of additional annual leave.
- Dynamic multidisciplinary team
About the Job.
St John of God Health Care is one of the largest private providers of health care services in Australia, employing more than 16,000 employees (caregivers). We operate 27 hospitals and services comprising more than 3,500 hospital beds, including home nursing, disability services, and social outreach programs.
With over 127 years of experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing, and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
St John of God Hawkesbury District Health Service is a teaching hospital in Windsor NSW, providing acute, community, and allied health services for the local community and surrounding areas. Our healthcare facility is operated by St John of God Health Care and provides public patient services under a public-private partnership with the Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District.
We have 3 opportunities available for experienced Registered midwives to join our Maternity Department. You will have the opportunity to work across our Postnatal/Antenatal ward, Level four Birth Suite, Midwifery Antenatal clinic, and Level 3a Special Care Nursery.
Registered midwives are a vital member of the multi-disciplinary healthcare team who collaboratively strives to deliver excellent care to clients and their families within the Maternity ward.
These positions are being offered on a permanent full-time or part-time basis, with 10-hour night shifts also available.
Applicants with postgraduate experience in Postnatal and Antenatal Wards, as well as Birth suites, are encouraged to apply.
- A willingness and capacity to embrace the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse and registered Midwife with the Nurses and Midwifery Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge and skills relevant to the Unit/Department specialty.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to organize workloads, prioritize, delegate, and meet timelines.
- Well-developed skills in communication, conflict resolution, negotiation, and problem solving.
- Knowledge of and experience in risk management and quality improvement.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Commitment to the delivery of excellent customer care and customer service.
- Basic computer literacy.