Job role: Care & Support Team Manager.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £38,000 per year.
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part-time) per year.
- 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities.
- An additional ‘Beliefs day’ once a year to have an extra day off.
- Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%.
- Life assurance covers 3 x your salary.
- Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members to.
- Tenancy deposit – interest-free loan to help with rental deposits.
- Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with the Wisebox platform.
- Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organisational activity and link in with colleagues.
- Career progression across the organization with our mentoring program and apprenticeships.
- We are committed to the well-being of our colleagues and support this as an organization.
About the Job.
We are seeking an experienced Manager with the requirements to support customers with Mental Health & complex needs in supported housing in Wandsworth. You will be responsible for day to day running of 5 supported services and a staff team of around 20. Providing an excellent level of customer service and ensuring that all regulatory and contractual commitments are met. As you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with contractual, regulatory and business requirements you must also demonstrate significant experience with working with customers mental health. In addition, you will be effectively managing staff, service budgets, and other resources to ensure commercial viability. This should all be evidenced on your CV.
To be successful in the role previous experience of working with vulnerable adults to live independently is essential. However, if you are looking to take the next step in your career from a Team Leader into a Management position we will be able to positively support this development. You will be able to influence the future success of our business and your development. We are therefore seeking individuals with the drive and ambition to deliver excellence and support the winning of future business.