Job role: Live-in Care Assistant.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: Up to £929 per week
Shift & Schedule: Holidays.
- Great rates of pay – you could earn up to £11,148 for 12 weeks of work.
- Generous rest time in placement – 26 hours of paid breaks per week.
- Blue Light Card – giving you access to lots of discounts from both online and high street retailers.
- Free accommodation in our dedicated carer house during training.
- Local 24/7 support from our experienced team.
- Free DBS check.
- Free, confidential telephone line (Employee Assistance Programme).
- We offer longer placements which enable you to spend more time building a meaningful relationship with the person you care for and that give you flexibility to fit your work pattern around your lifestyle choices.
About the Job.
We’re Oxford Aunts and we’ve dedicated our life’s work to helping people stay in the home they love since 1967. For over 50 years, we’ve grown our live-in care specialism and our ways of working to support the lives of the people we care for and the people who look after them. Join us and you’ll discover how our community of colleagues are always there.
for each other. You’ll live in a home that you’ll proudly care for. And the relationship you build with the person you care for will give real meaning to the work you do.
The festive season is almost upon us and we are looking for carers to work over the Christmas or New Year period. Offering companionship and tailored support, you will ensure your client isn’t alone at Christmas. You will be looked after too with double pay for working bank holidays over the festive period.
- Hands-on professional care experience and the confidence to work independently. You may have worked as a live-in carer, domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker, healthcare assistant, or similar.
- Good communication skills and ability to maintain clear and accurate records.
- To be reliable, compassionate, and enthusiastic.
- Experience in working under pressure and staying calm in difficult situations.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- As this is a live-in position you will need to commit to living with your client for a minimum of 10-12 weeks at a time, although many of our Carers choose to stay in their placements for longer periods before having an extended break.
- You must be flexible to travel to your client placement.