Job role: Deputy Children’s Home Manager – Daventry
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £32,376 – £36,761 a year.
- To be a part of a supportive team that provides a safe and loving home for children and young people.
- The attendance bonus scheme offers an earning potential of an additional £1400 per annum.
- Learning & Development – Funded 3-week initial training course and access to a wide prospectus of training and development opportunities to support continued development, including the opportunity to complete QCF Level 5 Children, Young People, and Families Manager.
- Awards & Recognition – From Long Service Awards to Non-Absence Awards, we recognize the hard work and effort our people put in and ensure we reward where we can.
- Medicash – claim back an annual cost of everyday healthcare, such as dental, optical treatment, and specialist treatment for yourself and your family members.
- Wellbeing Support – Employee Assistant Program (EAP) 24/7 access to support via phone, SMS, WhatsApp and live chat. 8 free counseling sessions/short-term solutions provided. There is also an internal health and wellbeing team who are on hand and available to provide professional help and support during difficult times.
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme where employees can earn a £500.00 bonus every time for refer the right candidate to us.
- Shopping, Cinema, and Holiday discounts – you can also sign up for the Blue Light discount card for £4.99 for 2 years to access additional online and retail savings.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – A cost-effective solution to getting new cycling equipment.
- Subsidised days out and activities with our young people.
- Meals are included during shifts.
About the Job.
Homes2Inspire provides homes and services that are nurturing, warm and welcoming. Our caring staff teams are committed to providing safe, well-planned care to children and young people who have often faced real challenges in their early years.
The Deputy Home Manager must have experience working with children in a residential setting, we welcome experienced Senior Support Workers or Team Leaders who are looking for the next steps in their career as well as existing managers who are looking for a new role in a reputable company.
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the Registered Home Manager and deputize for them during absence periods. This will include all aspects of the day-to-day running of the Children’s Home ensuring and promoting the safeguarding of children and young people. The Deputy Home Manager will be expected to work with the children and young people daily to ensure they are provided with the best possible care, as well as maintain the management of the home and complete office-based work.
Each service within Homes2Inspire is unique but united in the belief that every child and young person deserves the best possible start in life.
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Children and Young People in a Residential setting.
- Recent experience working either as a Children’s Home Deputy Manager or as a Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker in a Children’s Home.
- Minimum QCF Level 3 Residential Childcare or equivalent (In line with Ofsted requirements).
- Enthusiasm and commitment to completing QCF Level 5 Children, Young People, and Families Manager qualification.
- Flexibility to cover shifts in line with the needs of the home.
- A full UK Driving Licence.