Job role: Class 1 Company Delivery Driver.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $25.28 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Monday to Friday.
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, regularly.
- Industry-leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan.
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours, and consistent year-round work.
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place.
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development.
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Work with a company named “Canada’s Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2021” in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes.
About the Job.
- Start and finish from our Laval terminal.
- Monday to Friday.
- Start time between 6 am to 9 am.
- Delivering products to various stores within GMA and surrounding areas (local deliveries with a MOFFET).
- Hand bombing may be required of items from a truck on every delivery.
- Ensure customer delivery is met in a timely, safe and professional manner.
- Ensure accuracy and record all deliveries on the timesheet.
- Valid Class 1 license.
- Must be comfortable with both city and highway driving, regular tight turns, and backup into small docks.
- Ability to lift to 50lbs consistently.
- Clean CVOR, abstract, and criminal search.
- Follow company rules and regulations concerning safety and hours of service.
- Excellent customer service skills.