Job role: Driver.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $16.70–$18.25 per hour.
- Flexible group insurance program: health, drug, dental, and life.
- Pension plan.
- Corporate discounts on the purchase of parts, car dealerships, and fitness centers.
- Tuition reimbursement under certain conditions.
- Payroll savings program.
- Access to the online training center.
- Work with great teammates who have the same passion as you.
About the Job.
Whatever division you join, you are a crucial part of our team. When we deliver parts, we are helping a parent be on time at the daycare, an ambulance get back on the road quickly or a truck deliver produce to a Canadian community on time. That is why we say we keep Canadians moving forward.
Join a special kind of workplace. We have the experience and strength of our 100-year legacy and the desire to always do better for our team members and clients. Our 5000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of customers every day across Canada.
Get to work with great people, use the company car, have a stable schedule, and foremost help your community.
If the hat fits, we’d be proud to have you wear it! Send us your resume and join a people-centric company with a reputation for excellence.
This position pays between $16.70 and $18.25 per hour (depending on applicable experience) + benefits, paid time off, an awesome discount on parts, and many other great benefits!
Are you a car enthusiast looking for an exciting career opportunity? Get behind the wheel and deliver vehicle parts to our customers! Take pride in wearing our uniform and driving our vehicles as you work in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
- Valid driver’s license · One year of related work experience in automotive or heavy vehicle parts.
- Able to lift to 50lbs.
- Priority management.
- Communication and listening skills.
- Teamwork and excellent customer service skills.