Job role: Registered Nurse and Midwife and Enrolled Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Salary: $34.39 – $47.55 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Shift work.
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships.
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times.
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees.
- Discounts on personal care hire from Hertz.
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression.
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education.
- Access counseling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance.
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave.
- Discounts off selected hospitals and extras private health insurance – you’ll pay less for hospital coverage and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental.
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts.
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing, and more.
About the Job.
Our Early Parenting Centre is seeking a dedicated nurse to join our night-duty team.
This role is either a part-time or casual position for the right candidate to suit your work-life balance. You will be joining a passionate team dedicated to delivering a high level of quality care and education to our parents and babies/toddlers.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with hundreds of high-quality healthcare facilities and services across 10 countries. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practicing the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety.
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse, Enrolled Nurse, or Midwife.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Experience in a maternity setting or Early Parenting Centre/equivalent is essential.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles.
- Willing to work in a cohesive and caring team.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months.
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunization against infectious diseases.