Job role: Registered Nurse.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Salary: $74,704.04 – $98,304.19 per year.
Shift & Schedule: Shift work.
- Access our flexible work opportunities and have a say in your roster times.
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription.
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts.
- Recognition and rewards programs.
- Casual employees may not be able to access all benefits.
About the Job.
This role will see you work across our 101-bed Hollywood Clinic, a private mental health facility located at Hollywood Private Hospital, offering a range of mental health programs and therapies in a calm, welcoming, and restorative environment.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our hard-working, enthusiastic, and dynamic inpatient team. Our nursing staff provides a high level of individualized care to patients with a wide variety of mental health disorders.
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 12 months of mental health experience
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate, and evaluate the care delivery needs of each patient
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes.
- Experience working with eating-disordered patients.
- Drug and addictions.
- Ability to facilitate psychoeducation groups.
- Experience working with Mood and Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT).