Job role: Registered and Enrolled Nurse
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Salary: $31.27 – $54.98 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Shift work.
- Access our flexible work opportunities you have a say in your roster availability.
- A great work culture and a friendly and supportive team.
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave.
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription.
- Wide variety of Professional development programs.
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships + Study Leave.
- Discounts off the hospital and extras private health insurance – you’ll pay less for hospital coverage and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental.
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts.
- Salary sacrifice opportunities eg, airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, and more.
- Tech discounts on Microsoft and Apple purchases.
- Paid parental leave.
- Recognition and rewards programs.
- Sponsorship is available to eligible applicants.
- Relocation assistance of up to $10000 may be available to overseas applicants.
About the Job.
Northern Private Hospital will be a premier, state-of-the-art facility. Located in the Riverlee New Epping precinct, 18km north of Melbourne’s CBD, the hospital will open in early 2024.
Northern Private Hospital will ensure the growing and diverse community can access high-quality private health care, it will support the busy co-located public health system, and provide Specialists and healthcare professionals new opportunities in an expanding market.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practicing the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months.
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunization against infectious diseases.
- Qualifications and registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse.
- Enrolled Nurses to have medication endorsement and IV qualification.
- At least two years of post-graduate acute hospital experience.
- Minimum 12 months of specialty experience.