Job role: Registered Nurse ICU
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Salary: $34.39 – $47.55 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Night shift.
- Rotating roster.
- Every weekend.
- Day shift.
- Shift work.
- Extensive Professional development programs including Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships.
- Flexible work opportunities – have a say in your roster times.
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees.
- Discounts on personal care hire from Hertz.
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression.
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education.
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance.
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave.
- Discounts off selected hospital and extras private health insurance – you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive a higher extras limit for things like General and Major Dental.
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts.
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
About the Job.
Providing comprehensive care to patients in our ICU ward, you will work alongside a dedicated and supportive team.
Day shift, night shift and weekend shifts available because we value your work-life balance!
The Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety.
- Current registration with AHPRA.
- Minimum three (3) years in an acute hospital environment as an ICU/CCU/HDU nurse is essential to this role.
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Post-graduate qualifications in Critical Care Nursing specialties will be highly regarded, though not essential.
- Ability to work across a rotating 7-day roster required.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months.
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.