Job role: Truck Drivers.
Job Type: Permanent.
Location: Hastings VIC.
Salary: $30 – $35 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Monday to Friday.
About the Job.
solutions, Holcim is enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure, and improving living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of our strategy, we are becoming a net-zero company, with our people and communities at the heart of our success. We are driving circular construction as a world leader in recycling to build more with less. It’s all thanks to our 70,000 talented people around the world who are passionate about building progress for people and the planet through four business segments: Cement, Ready-Mix Concrete, Aggregates, and Solutions and products.
Holcim people are passionate about finding better ways to build. They embrace innovation and improvement with a pioneering spirit. They work as trusted partners, creating better solutions and experiences for their customers, communities, and colleagues.
At Holcim, there is endless opportunity for you to play your part. Whether you’re in a technical, managerial, or frontline role, you can shape a career that works for you. With us, you’ll have the chance to embrace the passion we share for our planet. You’ll be encouraged to seek out diverse perspectives, share your ideas, and build the skills and connections you need to perform at your best. Because it’s only when we work together in a culture where everyone thrives, that we can build the world we all want to live in.
- Maneuvering vehicles into position for loading and unloading.
- Loading and unloading vehicles using lifting and tipping devices.
- Observing safety requirements when loading and unloading vehicles.
- Making regular quality checks of vehicles to ensure they can be driven safely.
- Estimating weights to comply with load limitations and ensuring safe weight distribution.
- Ensuring goods are stowed and securely covered to prevent loss and damage.
- Verifying loading documents, checking the condition of goods, and obtaining certification of deliveries.