Job role: Endorsed Enrolled Nurse – Scrub/Scout.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent.
Salary: $31.60 – $34.94 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Night shift.
- Shift work.
- Via salary packaging arrangements, allocate some living expenses directly from your pre-taxable income and ultimately increase your take-home pay.
- Access to package meal and entertainment expenses via salary packaging.
- Access to leading education and professional development via Mater Education.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and on-site pastoral care teams.
- Discounts to local and national businesses/venues for Dining/Retail/Travel & Accommodation/Other.
- Access to on-site, discounted parking.
- Discounted food and beverages at various campus cafés and coffee venues.
About the Job.
Mater Private Hospital Mackay has multiple exciting opportunities for an experienced, enthusiastic Scrub-Scout Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to join the Perioperative Unit. This is a permanent full-time role. Our shifts are flexible; however, candidates must be available across ALL shift types, including early, late, night, and weekend shifts.
Working under supervision within the Operating Theatres, you will work as part of an established proactive team supporting Registered Nurses in the provision of safe, quality patient care.
The Mater Private Hospital Mackay has been providing excellence in clinical and pastoral care to the people of Mackay and its surrounds since 1927. Our hospital is a modern 105-bed facility featuring five operating theatres, a fully equipped day surgery unit, and a wide range of specialist clinical services.
- Utilising a structured approach carry out comprehensive and accurate nursing assessments of patients.
- Within the scope of practice, implement planned evidence-based nursing interventions.
- Act as a patient advocate ensuring patients are informed and consent is gained before procedures.
- Contribute to the maintenance of an environment that promotes the safety, security, and personal integrity of individual patients and groups.
- Maintain and adhere to Infection Control policies and practices.
- Complies with organizational policies, procedures, work instructions, and guidelines.
- Ensure confidentiality of corporate and patient information.