Job role: Band 5 Registered Adult Nurse (Maternity)
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £28,407 – £34,581 per year.
- You will be part of a dynamic and experienced team of professionals helping each other to meet their full potential while providing high-quality and compassionate care within a supportive and friendly environment.
- In-service training education, and yearly appraisals.
- Your life outside HHFT is important and the Trust is happy to consider applications with flexible working patterns that cater to individual requirements; this can be discussed at the interview.
About the Job.
Our Maternity Services are committed to women-focused care and your key role will be to provide support to the midwifery team in providing pre and post-surgical care for women undergoing cesarean sections and other obstetric procedures without direct supervision.
This position requires the successful candidate to work Monday – Sunday. Between the hours 0700-2000, howeverflexible working patterns will considered for all nursing applicants.
This is a fixed-term contract for 12 months for maternity leave cover.
A highly motivated midwifery team, committed to providing a high standard of care, and constantly striving to deliver a memorable experience whilst supporting women and their families before, during, and after pregnancy & childbirth. If these things are important to you then joining Hampshire Hospitals Foundation Trust where you will be a valued member of the team might be the right new job for you.
The vision at Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is to provide outstanding care for every patient. We serve a population of nearly 600,000 people across Hampshire and West Berkshire as well as some people who access our specialist services from across the country.
Created in January 2012 the Foundation Trust prioritizes the provision of exceptional, compassionate, care delivered by the valued staff working in a culture of collaboration and mutual respect. HHFT employs circa 6,000 people and had a turnover of £382m in 17/18.
Four core values (CARE) are Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Encourage. These are in place to support four clear objectives, provide outstanding care of patients, empowering all members of staff, sustainable growth, and innovating for the future.
- Experienced nurses to join our enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking team.
- Be able to provide high-quality and compassionate care to women.
- The ability to work well within a multi-professional team.