Job role: Care Assistant.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £10.75 per hour.
Shift & Schedule: Weekend availability.
- Excellent Competitive Pay rates.
- Mileage and travel time expenses paid.
- Enhanced Weekend Pay.
- Recommend a friend bonus of £250 (Terms and conditions apply).
- Flexible working hours.
- Holiday pay.
- Free training.
- Free uniforms.
- Opportunity for Career progression.
About the Job.
We are urgently looking for a Care Assistant / Care Worker for our clients.
Care Assistants are required for a National Domiciliary Care and Supported Living Care Provider who are currently looking for multiple Care Assistants to join their expanding service!
As a Care Assistant/ Care Worker, you will be supporting vulnerable adults in the community with all aspects of their day-to-day living, including social and physical activities, personal care, mobility, and meal times. This role can be very rewarding for the right candidate.
Ideally, you will have worked in a care worker/assistant role, either in a hospital or care home. However, if you have similar experience and the personal qualities to work in
- Visiting clients and traveling between homes to provide care for clients.
- Assisting with personal and domestic care for clients daily.
- Making sure the client feels comfortable in their home.
- Charting or taking notes for others to review.
- Providing companionship and supportive listening to service users.
- Observing and reporting any changes in the health or status of the service user.
- Responding to emergencies.
- Prompting and administering medication.
- Good basic level numeracy and literacy and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A passion for delivering client care to the highest standards of care and support to clients.
- Must be someone who wants to make a difference in other people’s lives.
- You must have a can-do attitude with a caring and helpful attitude.
- A good work ethic and attention to detail.
- You must have a full UK driving license.
- You will be required to take an enhanced DBS check.
- Minimum work experience of 6 months (training will be provided for those without experience).