Job role: Registered Nurse – Dawlish Hospital.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £28,407 – £34,581 per year.
About the Job.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Band 5 Staff Nurse to join our Multi-professional Team at Dawlish Community Hospital.
We are looking for someone eager to provide high-quality care, be the patient advocate, promote and participate in shared governance, and support in being a unit that is working towards Pathway to Excellence, you must have good communication skills, be organized, and able to delegate the task to appropriately trained colleagues.
You will need to be able to work as part of the multidisciplinary team in ensuring the patient’s/relatives’ views are part of the discussion and acting as patient advocate and liaison with the patient/family and the MDT. The successful candidate will also be part of a rotational team supporting outpatient services within the local community at our Health and Well Being center bringing service closer to the community.
- To provide a high standard of patient care assisting with the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of each patient.
- To work as a member of the ward to provide a quality service based on the need, to all users of the service.
- To work as part of the multi-disciplinary Team.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision.
- Required to work internal rotation.
Working as part of a team that respects individual points of view, welcomes suggestions for innovative working, and values diversity.
To learn from patient and staff experiences good or bad and to celebrate the positive and find ways of learning and changing from the negative sharing both with patients, relatives, and colleagues .