Job role: Class 2 Driver.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £12.50 per hour.
About the Job.
- ADHOC and ongoing Class 2 work available.
- As a class 2 Driver, you will be
- completing deliveries to supermarkets, Cash and Carry outlets, and wholesalers. Some handball is required for this role as drivers will have to use a tail lift and pallet truck.
- Have a full UK Drivers Licence with a CAT C entitlement.
- Have a minimum of 2 years months continuous experience driving articulated lorries in the UK.
- Have held your license for at least 2 years.
- have no more than 6 points on your Licence.
- Have a strong and coherent understanding of the driver’s working hours and working time directive.
- Have a Digital Tacho Card (Digicard).
- Have a valid Driver CPC Card.
- Tail lift and pallet truck experience is essential for this role.