Job role: Sustainability Officer.
Job Type: Permanent.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £33,819 – £46,501 per year.
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates.
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years’ service.
- A flexible benefits scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card, and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life assurance.
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme.
- Eye care vouchers.
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave.
- Free counseling and legal advice scheme for you and your family.
- Interest-free loans for season tickets and study leave.
About the Job.
We’re seeking a Sustainability Officer to provide support and project management support in respect of Clarion’s Homes Sustainability Roadmap delivery.
We’ll look to you to support the delivery of key sustainability projects, including those focussing on the delivery of nature restoration in line with Clarion’s emerging group strategy and green space retrofit guide. You’ll attend meetings to present on sustainability – engaging, promoting, and embedding sustainability activities across the business and liaising with stakeholders internally and externally. You’ll also be responsible for developing and delivering projects and initiatives in partnership with internal teams to deliver electric vehicle charging, improve waste management, increase recycling, and promote the circular economy in line with our Asset and Group Sustainability Strategies.
We’re looking for someone with a demonstrable understanding of sustainability including policy drivers and a knowledge of sustainability in the housing sector. You’ll come to us with proven experience in internal and external stakeholder engagement and management and the ability to build and maintain relationships and influence colleagues and wider stakeholders internally and externally.
If you’re a strong communicator with sound knowledge of and a passion for sustainability, this could be the opportunity for you!