Job role: WEEKEND Care Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Part-time.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £15 – £24 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- 12-hour shift.
- 8-hour shift.
- Weekend availability.
- 10-hour shift.
- Night shift.
- Day shift.
About the Job.
Marias Homecare Companions Ltd is a small business in Rottingdean. We are professional, supportive, and fun.
We’re looking for an experienced, compassionate Care Worker to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and a genuine commitment to serving our community and will work closely with other Care Workers and clients to help improve their quality of life. He or she will be responsible for administering basic hygiene care, assisting with personal hygiene, and performing light cleaning duties around the house. Additionally, our Care Workers provide a high level of customer service and confidential support to each of our clients.
- Work with clients/patients who have special needs and complex medical needs such as physical, mental, and/or social needs.
- Work with clients/patients who have behavioral or mental health issues such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or depression.
- Communicate effectively with clients/patients, caregivers, and family members.
- Work on a team that includes physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Monitor clients/patients and report changes in the client’s physical and mental condition to the healthcare team.
- Be aware of the client’s/patient’s medications, diet, treatment schedules, and therapy sessions.
- Provide nursing care to clients/patients., Provide support to families of at-risk clients/patients.