Job role: Vehicle Operator – Full Time.
Job Type: Full-time.
Location: Marysville, OH.
Salary: $14.80 per hour.
About the Job.
Under the general supervision of the Supervisor, Deputy Director, and Director, drives assigned vehicle to transport clients to receive assistance or services, documents work activities, maintains transportation logs, and performs basic maintenance checks on vehicles.
High school diploma or equivalent, or combination of education, experience, and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
Must possess a valid Ohio driver’s license and maintain insurability under the County’s vehicle insurance policy.
- Performs basic preventative maintenance checks on vehicles; records and prepares required logs and/or reports; remains current on all emergency and safety procedures; attends all necessary and required training classes; inventories and assures all safety equipment is present and operational.
- Maintains fleet of vehicles for Human Services including ensuring vehicles are clean and receive
- appropriate maintenance, responsible for maintaining maintenance log.
- Maintains required licensures, certification, and continuing education requirements, if any.
- Meets all job safety requirements and all applicable safety standards that pertain to essential
- Performs miscellaneous clerical duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance.
- Attends staff meetings as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.