Job role: Registered Nurse-Residential Aged Care Sponsorship.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Location: Warrnambool VIC.
- Visa sponsorship for eligible candidates.
- Relocation reimbursement up to the value of $10,000.
- Access to salary packaging.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Access to health and well-being programs.
About the Job.
As a registered nurse within the organization, you will be responsible for the delivery of person-centered care ensuring residents are at the center of what you do.
You will utilize your clinical skills through the creation and implementation of care plans, adherence to the aged care quality standards, and collaborative working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Randstad Health and Social Care has partnered with a well-known aged care provider to support the recruitment and relocation of registered nurses to move to Australia.
- AHPRA registered nurse with aged care experience.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to delegate and prioritize.
- Effective communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Able to deliver compassionate holistic care.
- Evidence of relevant vaccinations.
- NDIS workers screening clearance or a willingness to obtain.