Job role: Care Assistant.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £15 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekends only.
- Weekend availability.
- Night shift.
- Every weekend.
- Day shift.
- Guaranteed hours contract – options include 20 and 30 hours guaranteed per week, evening and weekend work available.
- Minimum call time of 1 hour, so you have the time to care for your client.
- Excellent pay rates well above the national living wage – £15 per hour.
- Paid time and mileage between calls – 45p a mile.
- Double pay on bank holidays.
- FREE Blue Light Card.
- Access to free ongoing training including a diploma in health and social care.
- Employee assistance program – supporting you in times of need.
- FREE Enhanced DBS at induction.
- Access to on-call support when you are working.
About the Job.
Are you looking for one of the best carer employment packages in the Oxford area? With pay of £15 per hour (well above the national living wage) guaranteed hours based on your availability AND paid travel time? Join Oxford Aunts as an hourly care assistant.
When you join our domiciliary care team, you’ll discover how our community of colleagues is always there for each other, supporting our clients in and around Oxford. Experienced carers to help shape our hourly care service, delivering excellent care in Yarnton and surrounding areas. You must have at least six months of experience working in care, for example as a domiciliary carer, health care assistant, support worker, or similar. Our clients live in Oxford and surrounding villages so you must be able to commute to these areas. We are also looking for drivers with their transport to get to our clients.
As an hourly carer, you’ll be providing care, support, and companionship to our clients in Oxfordshire who wish to live an independent life in their own homes. This will include providing personal care, assisting with household duties, supporting safe mobility in and outside of the home, companionship and running general errands, such as completing the weekly shop or collecting prescriptions.
- Previous paid experience as a care assistant, domiciliary carer, support worker, or personal healthcare assistant.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A driving license and your transport is essential.
- Good IT skills, as all of our systems are online you’ll spend less time writing admin and more time with your client.
- The right to work in the UK – please note we do not provide sponsorship.