Job role: Personal Care Assistant.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Casual.
Location: Epping VIC.
Salary: $35 – $50 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Afternoon shift.
- Morning shift.
- Night shift.
- Shift work.
- Public holidays.
- Freedom to choose your work schedule.
- An easy-to-use app to book shifts & update availability.
- Great rates, weekly pay & 24/7 support.
- Free uniform & professional indemnity insurance.
- Joining & referral bonus schemes.
- Regional & remote work assignments including travel & accommodation
- Free e-learning platform to update mandatory skills.
About the Job.
You’ll get the opportunity to work in a variety of community care, acute, and aged care settings across metro Melbourne and regional Victoria. We place you in settings suited to your skillset and we always consider your preferences. We can offer all shift options for PCAs throughout Melbourne, Geelong & the Mornington Peninsula.
Alpha Nursing is 100% Australian-owned and managed, supporting team members and clients nationally. We place qualified RNs, ENs, AINs, and PCAs and pride ourselves on the support we give to all our team members in every role. Know that you will be backed by an expert team of qualified health professionals at every stage.
Alpha Nursing can help you gain all the necessary competencies and clearances at no cost. Our e-learning platform and fast-tracked criminal screening make it easy for you to start shifts quickly. Our professional recruitment team will guide you through the application process and ensure your experience is smooth and straightforward.
- Completion of the first year of Bachelor of Nursing Degree, including acute placement.
- Cert III or Cert IV in Aged Care / Individual Support & paid experience.