Job role: Private School Bus and charter Driver
Job Type: Permanent.
Location: Northmead NSW.
Shift & Schedule: Shift work.
- Permanent part-time positions are available for multiple Driver’s.
- Market leading rates of pay.
- Comprehensive training.
- Career advancement opportunities.
About the Job.
ComfortDelGro Corporation Australia (CDC) is the largest private bus operator in NSW. Our subsidiaries, Qcity, Hillsbus, Hunter Valley Buses, and Blue Mountains Transit, provide passenger transport services to Queanbeyan and Canberra, Sydney’s North West, Hunter Valley, and Blue Mountains regions.
Our people are our most valued asset, they are the heart of our success. Operating in seven countries with over 24,300 employees and serving more than 2 million commuters daily, We are part of an international company with an impressive global footprint and a reputation for providing a safe and reliable public transport network that meets customer and community needs.
CDC is seeking a fresh and highly motivated Bus Charter Driver to join our depot at Northmead Depot.
As a Bus Charter Driver, you will assist customers in reaching their destinations and meeting their commitments by providing a safe and comfortable journey.
We encourage all who are passionate about driving and wish to start a career in the transport industry to look no further as this is a tailored opportunity for you to start your career working for one of the leading public transport companies in Australia.
- Delivering a prompt and reliable transport service.
- Carry out pre-departure checks and report mechanical defects.
- Drive effectively and efficiently while ensuring passengers’ safety and comfort.
- Identify, address, and report unsafe or unhealthy conditions, practices, or behavior in the workplace.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of road laws and company policies.
- Accurately completing recording procedures such as daily journals, time records, customer loading data, and fuel and charter records.
- Provide a high level of service to our Charter customers.
- Assist where required to ensure any luggage or equipment is stored in the coach luggage compartments.
- Ensure seat belts are worn where fitted.
- Have or be willing to obtain a Heavy Vehicle Licence (MR and above).
- Have or willing to obtain a NSW Bus Drivers Authority.
- Have or be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check.
- Provide your current RMS driving history.
- Knowledge and understanding of Work, Health, and Safety Practices.
- Always act SAFELY.
- Have excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE skills.
- Have excellent COMMUNICATION skills.
- A positive, proactive approach and be well presented at all times.
- Provide an Australian passport/current Australian working status.
- Flexibility for split shifts.