Job role: Registered Nurse
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £21 an hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- Weekend availability.
- Permanent Contract.
- Full-time hours (24/7 shift patterns and alternate weekends).
- Enhanced Pay rates are available on specific care packages for complex service users.
- Paid DBS (Terms Apply).
- Funded Mandatory Training.
- Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role.
- Early Pay Scheme.
- Enhanced holiday pay for staff working regular overtime hours.
- Access to Blue Light Card.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Years of Service Award.
- Access to Mental Health First Aider.
- Excellent Opportunity for career growth and development.
- Opportunity to work for a CQC Outstanding rated Company.
- Optional Birthday Off.
- £250 refer a friend scheme.
- Pension Scheme (contribution 3% by employer and 5% by employee).
About the Job.
We are looking for a positive, passionate, and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join our team in Chelmsford.
We have proudly prepared an exciting, exclusive employment package with exceptional conditions and different types of options for all our staff.
To apply for this vacancy and to start making a difference in the lives of others, please send us your details today. Click on the “apply now” button or call us through the number 08458648866 and talk to our recruitment team.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by our Company