Job role: Support Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £11 per hour.
Shift & Schedule:
- 12-hour shift.
- 8-hour shift.
- 10-hour shift.
- Night shift.
- Day shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Annualized Hours, guaranteed monthly salary for full and part-time roles regardless of shift patterns, plus overtime opportunities.
- Flexible working hours for work-life balance.
- Immediate interview and quick start date (subject to pre-employment checks).
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays (pro Rata).
- Employee support line to support you and your family.
- Free nationally accredited training, and the opportunity to earn a qualification and progress your career.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Free Enhanced DBS check.
- Refer a friend and earn up to £300.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Well-being initiatives.
- Access to Thousands of Retail Discounts including discounted Health Cash Plan.
About the Job.
Are you seeking a new career in Social Care, with a regular monthly salary and job security?
Maybe you have worked in Social Care before and are looking for a new challenge or perhaps you have always wanted to make a positive difference in people’s lives.
Our client seeks Support Workers for their wonderful service in Ross On Wye. You will be part of an inclusive team supporting adults with a learning disability. You will help create innovative ways to support individuals in achieving their own personal goals, aims, and ambitions. The support you provide will change with everyone you work with because everyone is different.
Supporting people in their daily lives is varied and could include helping someone develop new skills, providing personal and emotional support, helping people plan and manage their own homes, support with leisure, employment, individual interests, and travel. This can be a fun and rewarding but also at times challenging and demanding role.
You may be supporting people in their own homes or out and about in their community.
- No previous experience or qualifications are required, Free, Skills for Care endorsed full training will be provided.
- Interest in mental health support
- Compassionate, caring, confident and resilient.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter, with a high level of motivation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confident, articulate, and professional.
- Keenness to learn in a fast-paced environment and creatively solve problems.
- Desire to embrace our client’s values and vision and have fun!