Job role: REGISTERED NURSE.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Country: United Kingdom.
Salary: £19 – £20 per hour.
About the Job.
Brunswick House in Gloucester is looking for a confident and caring Registered Nurse to join the team.
As a Registered Nurse in one of our nursing homes, you will be responsible for the well-being of our residents, ensuring that their physical, clinical, emotional, and social needs are being met. You will be in charge of the care team when you are on duty, ensuring that you lead and motivate them to complete their job roles to the high standards we set. Using your clinical knowledge, you will be able to assist the management team in carrying out assessments and updating care plans to ensure our residents receive personalized care. On the floor, you will be able to monitor the care team and make sure that all policies and regulations are being adhered to.
- NMC registered.
- A passion for working with the elderly.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Vast amount of clinical knowledge.
- Kind and compassionate personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good paperwork skills and experience in writing care plans.