Job role: Care Worker.
Job sector: Healthcare.
Job Type: Permanent.
Salary: $30.11 per hour.
- Paid travel time and mileage.
- Above average base rate + penalties + salary packaging with NFP tax-free component.
- Access to in-house and online training programs.
- Supportive, positive team environment.
- Access to family-friendly benefits like our EAP and wellness programs.
About the Job.
Support older people living well at home, enjoy a flexible schedule, and the satisfaction of knowing you’re part of an organization making a difference
BaptistCare is one of Australia’s largest and most trusted providers of in-home aged care. We proudly support over 8,000 people to live their best possible lives at home, surrounded by the people, community, and memories they love. We believe in discovering what’s possible in people’s lives and empowering them to live well. Together as a team, we help people feel loved, valued, and respected.
BaptistCare is very proud to be the first aged care provider in NSW to be approved to offer a nationally recognized qualification – Certificate III in Individual Support. We have a limited number of fully funded traineeship places open to successful Care Worker applicants. Successful applicants will be invited to apply for the traineeship program once they receive a job offer. Those who meet the traineeship eligibility criteria will have the opportunity to undertake our traineeship program through TAFE NSW via a supported, online program, complemented by fully supervised and supported on-the-job training as part of your employment with us.
- Household cleaning.
- Assistance with showering and dressing.
- Providing transport.
- Help with shopping.
- Working with each client to continue to do the things they love.
- Transferrable skills in providing care and compassion to others.
- Valid NSW/ACT Driver’s Licence.
- Reliable motor vehicle, mobile phone, and access to a computer or tablet.
- Certificate III in Individual Support is desirable (not essential), or a willingness to obtain.
- Current First Aid certificate or willingness to obtain.
- We encourage Nursing and Allied Health students to apply.