PCFIX Solutions Ltd based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Computer network technician. PCFIX Solutions Ltd is one of the best computer repairing companies of the town, providing good quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to run our business smoothly. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Computer network technician is approved by LMIA.
Position: Computer network technician
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $39.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment and also maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be a team player and also have accuracy
- The candidate should be able to perform routine network start up and close down and maintain control records, perform data backups and disaster recovery operations and also set up local area networks and connections to the Internet
- The candidate should be able to maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks and computer workstations and peripheral equipment, evaluate and install computer hardware, networking software and operating system software, operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks, provide problem-solving services to network users and also implement data, software and hardware security procedures
- The candidate should be able to implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance and also research and apply meta-data to Websites and register Websites with search engines
- If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- For more details click here