Henria Holsteins Inc. based in Conn, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm foreman/woman. Henria Holsteins Inc. is known for taking care cattles and supplying dairy related products all over Canada. Our company is known to use advanced dairy farming techniques. We are known to supply quality milk, eggs and meat all over Canada. In all, we are a group of employees working on dairy farming. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Farm foreman/woman is approved by LMIA.
Job Title: Farm foreman/woman
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 071287 Southgate Sideroad 7Conn, ON N0G 1N0, Canada
Shifts: Evening, Shift
Work Setting: Rural area, Staff accommodation available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
Experience: The candidate should have 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have specific skills to monitoring animal health
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers specific skills to recognize and treat certain livestock health problems
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers specific skills to feed inventory
- The candidate should have animal care specific skills to prepare food and feed animals
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- For more details click here