Seeking compassionate Registered Nurses for permanent full-time roles in the beautiful Shoalhaven region of the Southern Coast of NSW, surrounded by some of Australia’s best beaches and a short drive away from the official Guinness Book of Records’ record holder for the whitest beach sand on earth!
Locations available in this beautiful coastal region include Berry, Shellharbour City and Gerringong.
Job Title: Registered Nurse (Aged Care) – Sponsorship Opportunities
Location: Berry, Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast NSW, Australia
Type: Full time
Salary: up to $51.15ph + $18,550 tax free salary packaging
What is on offer
These opportunities are working with one of the largest and most reputable not-for-profit providers in Australia.
- Pay significantly above award rates (up to $51.15 ph) plus not-for-profit salary packaging to pay less tax (additional $18,550 tax-free + regional benefits + free parking)
- $5,000 relocation assistance package + retention bonuses available
- Full time shifts + shift loading for overtime worked
- Support to develop the skills you need to grow into a Service Manager, Deputy Service Manager, Clinical Nurse Educator as well as other clinical practice, corporate and leadership roles within the organisation
- Become part of a community of practitioners that support you in the continuous development
- Sponsorship opportunities (Must have current AHPRA registration)
What you’ll be doing in this role
In this role you will be a leader in the service, responsible for developing, delivering, and evaluating resident care plans to meet the individual needs of residents. You’ll need sharp clinical assessment skills and will take the lead in providing clinical services.
Who we are looking for
- Nurses from all backgrounds welcome – new grads or senior nurses
- You must have a valid AHPRA registration
- National Police Check
- Right to Work in Australia
- Reference Checks
To express your interest APPLY TODAY or contact James from Talent Quarter at James.Wood@talentquarter.com
For details click here